Dr. Hof was a founder of BoozmanHof in 1981. He is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and specializes in comprehensive ophthalmology. As a leading cataract surgeon in Arkansas, Dr. Hof provides advanced medical, laser and surgical care for cataract and retinal surgery.
He previously served as Chief Executive Officer for the clinic and as Chief of Staff at St. Mary’s Hospital. Dr. Hof has long had a passion for international medical missions and has operated on patients all over the world. Partnering with the Lighthouse for Christ Mission, he currently volunteers as an ophthalmologist in Mombasa, Kenya, several weeks each year. In this setting, he restores sight for many patients and trains doctors in advanced ophthalmic diagnostic and surgical techniques.
- Graduate of the University of Arkansas School of Medicine in Little Rock
- Ophthalmology residency at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Medical Center in Little Rock
Following his residency, he served as a general medical officer in the U.S. Army Reserve and the Arkansas and North Carolina Army National Guard.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Arkansas Ophthalmological Association
Dr. Hof is married and has three grown children.