Dr. Myers specializes in comprehensive optometric care. Along with Drs. John and Fay Boozman and C. William Hof, he was a founder of BoozmanHof in 1980. He also enjoys investing in the community and has served in numerous community organizations over the years.
- Mississippi State University in Starkville
- Graduate of the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee
He has received numerous academic awards. Dr. Myers has been a frequent lecturer at national optometric meetings on various aspects of ophthalmic disease and has served as a consultant for numerous leading eye clinics across the country. He performed some of the original research on the material used in some of the first soft contact lenses.
- American Optometric Association
- Arkansas Optometric Association
- Heart of America Contact Lens Society
Dr. Myers is married and has five grown children and 11 grandchildren.