Dr. Sines is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and specializes in Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. His special areas of interest include blepharospasm, eyelid malpositions (ptosis, entropion and ectropion), eyelid reconstruction following Mohs surgery, eyelid and orbital trauma, thyroid eye disease, lacrimal drainage and tearing problems, periocular and orbital malignancies and facial and periocular rejuvenation.
- Graduated with highest honors from Purdue University
- Master’s Degree in Physiology from Indiana University
- Medical school, internship and ophthalmology residency completed at Indiana University
- ASOPRS-approved fellowship in Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Ocular Oncology at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Dr. Sines has published book chapters, articles and abstracts in the field of ophthalmology.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Ophthalmic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
Dr. Sines is the first ASOPRS-trained Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in Northwest Arkansas. He lives in Arkansas with his wife and two sons.