Cataract Surgery Financing
Traditional cataract surgery with monofocal lenses is typically covered by insurance and Medicare. Lifestyle Lenses can help you reduce or eliminate the need for glasses after cataract surgery, so many patients find this added cost well worth it.
At BoozmanHof, we don’t want the cost of advanced cataract surgery in Arkansas to be a hindrance for people who want a better quality of life through clear vision. To help make better vision affordable, we offer special financing options through CareCredit. With approved credit, you may qualify for:
- 0% interest financing for up to 24 months
- Extended payment plans with low interest
- Low monthly payments
- No money down
- No pre-payment penalties
These programs can help you afford to restore the vision of your youth!
The BoozmanHof Experience
BoozmanHof is proud to provide competitive pricing for all of our services…but not at the expense of excellent customer service. When you choose BoozmanHof, you will experience:
- One-stop shopping for all of your vision needs due to our vast array of specialists
- Team of caring doctors who take their time to really connect with each patient
- On-site surgical center
- Wireless internet, televisions and reading materials in the waiting areas
We accept checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Our team is happy to help explain all of the cataract surgery financing options in Arkansas to you. Schedule your appointment today.