Dr. Waggoner is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and specializes in cataract, refractive, and corneal surgery. Dr. Waggoner is an alumnus of Rogers High School and the University of Arkansas. Over the course of his career, he has performed thousands of cataract and LASIK procedures. He takes great pride in offering a full spectrum of laser and micro-surgical procedures to help you achieve your vision goals.
- Medical School at the University of North Texas-TCOM
- Residency in Ophthalmology at the University of Missouri
- Fellowship in Cataract, LASIK, and Corneal Disease at Dean McGee Eye Institute
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
Dr. Waggoner is married to his high school sweetheart, and they have three children. He enjoys mountain biking, learning to fish, and spending time outdoors with his family.