Routine Eye Care
Eye exams are often pushed to the back-burner until we experience a major issue with our eyesight. The truth is that routine eye exams can help identify eye conditions and diseases early – especially those with no obvious symptoms – so treatment can be administered before irreparable damage is done.
At BoozmanHof we help patients protect, preserve and enhance their vision through:
- Routine eye exams
- Comprehensive dilated eye exams
- Prescriptions for glasses or contact lenses
- Detection of eye disease
- Identifying risk factors for eye conditions
- Recommendations for advanced treatment
- Education about vision problems
How often do you need to schedule eye exams? The answer will depends on factors such as:
- Existing medical conditions
- Family history of eye disease
Schedule an exam for you and your family today.